Odoo Developer Needed
ABAC Technologies Ltd (www.abac-bd.com) is a Dhaka based outsourcing service provider, established in 2010. We have recently launched beta version of NotunBazar.com, a growing classified tool. We are seeking application for the following position. We specially encourage Women and Physically challenged candidates to apply. We are an equal opportunity provider
Job Title: Odoo Developer
Reports to: Team Leader
- The Developer will perform the design and development of web applications as assigned by the team lead.
- The Developers team is responsible for feature additions, new development and code maintenance.
The key responsibilities of the Developer are:
- Working with the Lead Developer and other team members ensuring the successful delivery of application code, documentation and internal testing to customers.
- Ad-hoc bug fixes, small-medium-large scale changes to the system to meet client specific needs and delivery of the solution of highest quality.
- Document system design, functional design and technical specification.
- Unit and Integration testing.
- Escalating all risks and issues, in a timely manner, to higher management
- To identify and resolve issues that affects project work and to provide timely escalation to the Management.
- Interact with application support and provide 2nd line support for the overall system.
- Interact with QA to ensure desired quality levels are achieved.
- Work with the Customers, Technology and Support teams to devise and deliver business solutions.
- Constantly looking out for opportunity to improve system processes and process flows.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
The Developer is expected to have the following knowledge, skills and experience on appointment:
- Odoo framework knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts
- Knowledge of Linux flavored operating system
The following skills and experience are desirable but if not present, can be developed while in the post:
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Interest in enterprise application development
- Techno-functional expertise
A successful candidate must be fully passionate of his/her works.
Customer Focus :
Demonstrating a clear understanding of the customer, anticipating and delivering on their current and future needs.
Willingly and effectively working with others to achieve shared objectives and deliver added value solutions and outstanding results.
Leveraging individual and company strengths to achieve the business objectives and deliver outstanding results.
Initiating and driving change to create value and maintain a competitive advantage.
Demonstrating the highest standards of honesty and ethical behavior.
We ensure excellent, brotherly working environment with lots of fun things around. We play Kites, Cricket etc together within the facility. We have a growing work-out facility inside our premise as well. We lunch together under the company arrangement.
We offer excellent monthly remuneration package to deserving talents. We also offer two festival bonuses totalling to a full monthly salary per year.
We evaluate performance and reassess remuneration packages twice a year.
Weekends and Working Hours:
Our weekends are on Saturdays and Sundays. We spend an hour everyday for fun and team building activities (playing cricket, kites etc or with work-out sessions) as part of our daily schedule. Our office schedule is therefore, from 9AM to 7PM.
We accept 10 Public Holidays in total a year.
We provide 15 working days (3 weeks) of Annual Leaves.
We also provide 6 months of maternity leaves and 15 days of paternity leaves.
How to Apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com
RECENT'S COMMENTED POST
Raw Hasan said "Nice list on the historic places of Bang..."
Web Application Developer (PHP) Needed | ABAC Technologies Ltd said "[…] learn about us, please check w..."
Faria Anan said "Thanks a lot for this describes..."
ABAC Technologies LTD is Top Rated at Upwork said "[…] LTD is a Top Rated Agency at U..."
Posted by Admin on theFebruary 25th, 2012 with 12 Comments
Posted by Admin on theOctober 23rd, 2014 with 11 Comments
Posted by Admin on theJanuary 6th, 2012 with 8 Comments