Title Tag Length and Meta Description Length Check Tool
Check Your Title Tag and Meta Description Length
Check Meta Title Tag
Why Use Meta Title Tag
Title tags — technically known as title elements—define the title of a document. Title tags area unit usually used on search engine results pages (SERPs) to show preview snippets for a given page, and are necessary each for SEO and social sharing.
The title component of an internet page is supposed to be an correct and laconic description of a page’s content. This component is important to each user expertise and search engine improvement. It creates value in 3 specific areas: connection, browsing, and within the search engine results pages.
Why Use Description Tag
Meta description tags, whereas not vital to search engine rankings, are very vital in gaining user click-through from SERPs. These short paragraphs are a webmaster’s chance to advertise content to searchers and to allow them to understand specifically whether or not the given page contains the data they are looking for.
The meta description ought to use the keywords showing intelligence, however conjointly produce a compelling description that a searcher can want to click. Direct relevancy to the page and individuation between every page’s meta description is vital. The outline ought to optimally be between 150-160 characters.
SEO Friendly URL Tips
- Make it short and sweet describing the content as best as possible.
- Use less words/characters if it reads better
- Use Hyphens (-) to seperate words within the URL
- Avoid numbers and try to include keywords instead.
- Utilize subfolders instead of subdomains, subdomains don’t carry the same link juice as the main domain. Try a link like: (www.example.com/subfolder) rather than using (http://www.subdomain.example.com)
- Choose either (www.example.com) or (example.com) to avoid duplicate content. A simple use of a 301 redirect will fix this for you.
About The Meta Tag Counter Tool
- Meta Tag Counter is a easy SEO tool.
- It is troublesome to recollect the proper length for title and meta description tags, and time overwhelming using Word (or another method) to count the amount of characters in these tags once you’ve got written them!
- So, we have a tendency to designed Meta Title Counter to assist you quickly check the length of your meta tags – and additionally give some helpful SEO and meta tag length tips.
- It is not meant to be some super advanced SEO tool. it’s simply an easy tool to save lots of you time once checking the length of your meta tags.
We hope you discover it helpful for your SEO projects.
RECENT'S COMMENTED POST
Raw Hasan said "Nice list on the historic places of Bang..."
Web Application Developer (PHP) Needed | ABAC Technologies Ltd said "[…] learn about us, please check w..."
Faria Anan said "Thanks a lot for this describes..."
Momin said "Thank you for sharing very nice info abo..."
ABAC Technologies LTD is Top Rated at Upwork said "[…] LTD is a Top Rated Agency at U..."
Posted by Admin on theFebruary 25th, 2012 with 12 Comments
Posted by Admin on theOctober 23rd, 2014 with 11 Comments
Posted by Admin on theJanuary 6th, 2012 with 8 Comments
Posted by Admin on theMarch 16th, 2012 with 7 Comments
Posted by Admin on theMarch 25th, 2012 with 7 Comments
Leave a Reply